Main City Centres R80 delivery fee for all orders Outlying areas: A standard shipping fee of R100 is charged for all orders to outlying areas. Estimated
Depending on the delivery destination, orders may take between 2 and 5 working days. If payment is made via EFT, the order will only be dispatched once the funds have cleared. 2 – 5 working days applies from this date. Please always check the delivery address you supply on order, as Love Yoga Baby cannot be held liable for any incorrect addresses entered in to the system. Please ensure that there is someone home during delivery hours, or that you supply a work address, as the parcel must be signed for on receipt.
Love Yoga Baby goes to great lengths to ensure that all products are of excellent quality and that you’ll be satisfied with them. However, if you’d prefer to return or exchange a product please ensure that the following applies:
- Contact Love Yoga Baby within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- The product is unused and undamaged
- The product has all original labels intact
- The product is in the original packaging, and the packaging is undamaged
Kindly note that shipping charges are not refundable and that return shipment will be at your expense, unless the return is as a result of an error made by Love Yoga Baby. Pacifiers, pacifier clips, custom items, sale items and gift cards cannot be exchanged or returned. Any product exchanges will be treated as new orders and thus are subject to standard delivery costs and times.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like pacifiers, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as masks). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
While we try our best to accommodate requests when dying, due the small batch process, we can’t control the exact outcome or intensity of the dye.
Each item is individually hand dyed and one of a kind. While we use the same methods and ratios to dye each item, the actual results will vary. Differences in the uptake of the dye are a natural occurrence in the art of hand dying fabric.
- Wash your linen in a gentle/non bleaching detergent
- Use cold water cycle
- Blot remove heavily soiled areas before washing with detergent and a wet cloth
- Line dry in shade or tumble dry
- Wash in bleach or strong stain removal detergents
- Use hot water cycle
- Leave wet in the machine for long periods of time.
- Wash with white garments. Colours may transfer
- Leave in direct sunlight for long periods